Chapter 11: Zone conference, millennial grandpa
Monday December 18, 2023
Hey y'all, not much happened this week to really talk about, just went and did the lords work haha, so other than preaching to the masses again (it'll be one of the pics below), on the way to zone conference we sat next to this old man who had his phone volume all the way up and we were just hearing meme sound effects being blasted next to us, it was so funny. I also had my first McDonald's in Finland, idk how they do it but everything tastes healthy somehow and it shouldn't. Street contacting still isn't successful but still super fun, I had to give a talk in finnish on Sunday and Imma have to give another one tomorrow in English so thats cool. Um ya I honestly don't know what else to say, Finland is great, the people are great, Hyvinkää is the greatest place on earth, everything is the best. I went to helsinki to get registered in the country and I saw Vanhin Olson which was epic, it was also just cool to see a bigger city, but ya that's about it, I'll see you all next week.






Comments
Post a Comment