Chapter 5: The Bathroom Battles, District Tomfoolery, Elder Uchtdorf!
Monday November 8, 2023
Hyvää Päivää!
Not much to talk about this week other than Elder Uchtdorf coming for our devotional yesterday, but I'll get to that later. Finnish is going great, I'm getting better every day it feels like. I can understand a lot now and we watched a conference talk in Finnish and I got a lot of what was said.
So after the events of the Pudding Incident of October 27, me and the boys have been pranking each other a lot. Most of it happens in the bathroom, where if someone from our district is in a stall or shower, we'll wet paper towels and chuck it over to either hit them or just scare them. It's an every day occurrence and no one is safe. I got everyone a few days back when we all got back from the gym. They filled up the showers, I turned into an artillery Cannon barraging those ginger haters. Also we made some really funny like cards I guess of each other, I'll show them in the pictures.
So like I said earlier, Elder Uchtdorf came for our devotional yesterday! He talked a lot about having faith and hope. In this life, we won't ever have the answers to everything we may want, but we just have to have faith and hope in the choices we make and live off of the things we do know and truly believe. His wife also had an amazing talk about how us missionaries are on a 24 hour prayer cycle. Basically the way she put it is our families pray for us, the apostles and prophets pray for us, in the temples people pray for us, and just people from all over the world pray for us and that was really cool to think about.
God is real and God is good!
hyvää loppupäivää kaikille, juttele myöhemmin!!



















Comments
Post a Comment